Purchased a supposedly like new car from KD'S auto sales in Margate, Fl. Spoke to Kris of KD'S auto Sales and he assured me that the vehicle was in excellent condition and like new. I told him I was 71 years old and this would probably be the last vehicle I purchased and I was assured by him that he would even let his Grandmother drive this vehicle across country. I am SURE GLAD I am not his Grandmother. Nothing like being screwed by a Grandson!!!!!!
When received wrecked, scratches all over vehicle, trim falling off, water in headlights, tires bald, cigarette burns in carpet, and tint film peeling off rear window. Needless to say I was so upset and actually afraid to even drive the vehicle, I requested a refund but of course his greed for the Almighty dollar takes precedence over honesty and honor and he refused.
ANOTHER SENIOR CITIZEN BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!
These are only a few problems with the vehicle, the other problems with tires, headlights, carpets and rear window were not taken pictures of. I was so upset and the seller wanted the pictures right away, so only took pictures of vehicle existing and new damage.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfair Car Sale
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " I just bought 2 boxes of original premium top with sea salt crackers that two of the boxes were it look like rats opened..."
- "THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."